|Mould Repaire Machine:
The following advantages:
1. Strong melting and welding: Canning rub, milling, file, etc are processed after mending.
(point picture to zoom out)
2. High mend precision: Mending the material with the thin slice will not lose datum levels, there is little surplus solder, it is easy to plastic on later stage, the minimum mending amount is 0.03mm. The most mending more then 0.25mm, the machine of E-9188B is the largest power in China.
3. Large application scope: Except that material with extremely low resistance, such as copper, aluminum, etc, the work piece made of various kinds of metal material can be mended.
4. Small damage in sill material: A bit heat generated will not cause the sill annealing and out of shape.
5. Steady welding the power: When the power voltage is fluctuated within the range in 10 percentage. The machine can still guarantee to mend quality steadily.
6. Large output power: Can weld 1mm wire rod while single-point welding.
7. Intelligent protective type: It adopts modern microcomputer monitor art, it can protect incorrect operation automatically and prompt with caution.
8. Convenient connection: Provided with ferromagnetic connector, easy to connect the power at any operation method.
9. Easy to carry: Small volume, light weight including 25kg mainframe.
Materials can be mended: Except that materials with extremely low resistance, such as copper, aluminum, etc, the work piece made of various kinds of metal materials can be mended.
1. Processing defects resulted from the production, for example: Excessive cutting, dimensions out of tolerance, edges and corners damaged, lack of argon welding, etc.
2. Partial abrasions resulted from the application of molds.
3. Corrosion of mold cavity, and so on
Power supply: Single phase 220V 50Hz
Max instantaneous power: Less than 12kw
Mode of operation: Single or continuous
Continuous pulse frequency:3-30khz
Mode of power: Precise and convention
If this offer has interested you, please, fill the form of inquiry and you receive the answer in ASAP.